- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Selangor (near KLIA Sepang)
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Ensure to direct and coordinate the activities of the total production function in Chemical and Quality Assurance by maximizing output within the defined Quality Level.
- Efficiently implementing innovative ideas, to achieve minimum additive cost, optimization of manpower and aliases with supportive suppliers.
- Forecast requirement at a minimum cost through the effective utilization of resources.
- Plan, coordinate and achieve production targets.
- Supervise and oversee budgets, plans and program to ensure the optimum utilization of available equipment, spare and manpower to attain plant objectives.
- Development, training and motivation of subordinates.
- Continuously plan to improve work environment, methods, effectiveness and resources utilization with good interpersonal skill.
- Review and monitor operating results and develop good manufacturing practice, standard operating procedures.
- To ensure the highest level of occupational health and safety condition in the paper mill through management and training.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Science related programmes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player and fast learner.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Composed, calm yet energetic when faced with challenges.
- Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the company.
- Ability to work in tough environment and cope with stress
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skill and a team result oriented person
- Willing to work at Banting (near KLIA Sepang)
- Hostel will be provided for those from outstation
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group
Minimum required level of study: