- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Customer Service Officer
Banking and Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- To assist walk-in customers and to perform day-to-day banking transactions.
- Provide courteous, fast and efficient customer service delivering a superior customer experience.
- Attend to customer's queries and develop long-term business relationship with customers.
- Promote bank's products and service and to meet assigned target for non-advisory products. i.e. deposits, credit cards, general insurance and other products/campaign as assigned.
- Assist in generate sales leads to contribute to total branch's sales productivity.
- Degree in any discipline or any Diploma holder with minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in financial industry.
- Possess licenses i.e. General Insurance PCE & TBE is an addded advantage.
- Fresh graduate applications will be considered but preferably with minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
Minimum required level of study:
Banking & Financial Services