EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
Worldwide, EY has 190,000 people working across 150 countries. In Malaysia, EY is one of the largest professional services organizations with 3,000 employees in 16 offices throughout the country. We serve a broad range of clients across all principal industry sectors and market segments in the country.
At EY, we put people at the heart of our strategy. We make it our goal to nurture their natural talents and develop them into future leaders. Our open and inclusive environment allows our people to bring their enthusiasm and ideas to the forefront. We empower them with the right mix of learning, coaching and experiences, as well as offer them opportunities, greater responsibility and new challenges so that they can create the future they want. At EY, we provide people with the experiences and relationships that last a lifetime.
- Most popular graduate employer in Accounting and Professional Services 2014 - Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2014
- Most popular graduate employer in Consulting 2014 - Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2014
- Top professional services employer 2014 - Universum Malaysia’s Top 100 Ideal Employers
- Consulting Firm of the Year 2014 - Asia Risk
- World’s most attractive professional services employer 2014 - Universum World’s Most Attractive Employers