Kaplan is a trusted global accountancy provider based in the UK which provides training for professional qualifications and business programmes. We train more than 45,000 students annually. Kaplan Financial is part of Kaplan, Inc., a leading international provider of education services and a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC), formerly The Washington Post Company. Kaplan combines over 70 years of education and learning excellence with leading online learning technologies, award-winning study materials and support from the industry’s most experienced tutors and assessors who are dedicated to ensuring success in your studies.
Kaplan has recently launched Kaplan Live Online – the first Live Online course in Malaysia for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) professional accountancy qualifications.
Why Choose Kaplan
- ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner for over 10 years
- The only tuition provider with official publisher status for both ACCA & CIMA
- Our lecturers are all fully qualified accountants who have worked in industry, so teach from real life examples.
95% students are satisfied with tutor knowledge & expertise
Value for money
- Up to 24% less expensive than other local Platinum classroom providers**
- Courses start from RM650
- No separate enrolment fees
- Free delivery on all course materials
- Access to MyKaplan - your personalised online study space
- Free resources such as Masterclasses and Kaplan Exam Tips
95% students would recommend Kaplan to a friend
- Beat the jam! Study in the evening - from home, library or a cafe.
- If you can’t make it to a live lecture, online recordings mean you never miss a class.
- Courses run on weekday evenings, keep your weekends free!
- Interact with students and lecturers outside of class in the online community
Kaplan Live Online
Be in the classroom, anywhere
Kaplan Live Online offers the opportunity to study a professional accountancy qualification with the flexibility and convenience of online learning. You can study Live Online anywhere with an internet connection, meaning you can study from home, the library or a café.
Live Online follows the same structure, study materials and timings as a classroom course, but all delivered online by a lecturer who is a qualified accountant and teaches from industry experience.
Courses start from RM650, with prices up to 24% lower than other local classroom providers.
Why choose Live Online
- Kaplan Live Online lecturers are fully qualified accountants with industry or practice experience.
- Online recordings of every lecture to recap any part of the course
- Interactive chat panel - ask your lecturer questions at any time during the live lecture and they will also be available to answer after the lecture.
- Small class sizes - Average 20 students per online class
Qualifications We Offer
- All courses include ACCA approved learning materials
- Online pass rates of 83%, 30% higher than the global average^
- Expertise in online learning delivery - Kaplan have trained over 8,800 students successfully online in the last 5 years
- Trained over 90 worldwide prize and medal winners since 2007, plus Gold and Bronze medal winners in 2014≈
- The only official CIMA publisher, all our materials are reviewed and approved by the CIMA faculty
- Consistently higher CIMA pass rates than the UK average
- In May 2014 our Live Online pass rate was 95%. 16% higher than the UK average*
- Full range of courses for the revised 2015 syllabus taught by expert lecturers from real life examples
About ICAEW (ACA)
- The largest and most experienced ACA tutorial team in the UK - 168 ACA qualified tutors with an average 5.3 years' practice
- The UK substantive market leader, training more accountants for the ACA qualification than anyone else
- Lecturers are all fully qualified accountants who have worked in industry and teach from real life examples
** Based on a comparison of published Platinum tuition providers versus Live Online Tuition and Revision for the Professional papers (P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7) as at 01/12/2014
^ Based on Live Online pass rates for F6 in June 2014. Kaplan pass rate was 30% higher than the global average at 83%, global pass rate was 53%.
≈ based on medal or prize winners from June 2007 sitting to June 2014 sitting
* based on Kaplan Live online pass rate for E1 in May 2014