Drawing on 85 years of experience, KPMG in Malaysia provides audit, tax and advisory services. Established in 1928, not only is the Malaysian practice one of the oldest firms in the country, but it is also the oldest KPMG firm in the Asia Pacific region.
With over 1,800 staff positioned in 8 offices nationwide, we work closely with our clients to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
This focus on industry- and country-specific knowledge helps us deliver exceptional people with an intimate knowledge of our clients’ specific business issues, as well as an overriding commitment to service excellence.
What makes us different?
KPMG recruits people who seek opportunities to develop themselves personally and professionally. We provide a platform for individuals to gain knowledge, obtain multiple industry exposure and work with industry leaders.
KPMG people are strong team players, versatile, adaptable and mobile. Our global mobility programmes offer tremendous opportunity for our people to obtain international exposure by working in another country.
- Global 100 – Private Equity Advisory Firm of the Year – Malaysia
- ICT Organisation of the Year – PIKOM ICT Leadership Awards (PILA) 2013
- DealMakers' Global Award – Private Equity Advisory Firm of the Year – Malaysia
- InterContinental Finance Magazine Global Awards – Best Financial Advisor of the Year 2013 – Malaysia
- InterContinental Finance Magazine Global Awards – Best Corporate Tax Advisor of the Year 2013 – Malaysia
- InterContinental Finance Continent Awards 2013 – Tax Advisory Firm of 2013 – Asia
- Finance Monthly Global Awards 2013 – Financial Advisory Firm of the Year – Malaysia
- GRADUAN Brand Awards 2012 – Preferred Employer in Business and Preferred Employer in Accounting
- Anugerah Majikan Terbaik 2013/2014 – Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP)
- Top Tier Tax Firm in Malaysia – International Tax Review, World Tax
- Graduate Recruitment Award 2013 – Best Innovation on Campus finalist.