MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD is a Malaysian airport company that manages most of the airports in Malaysia. Malaysia Airport currently operates and manages 39 airports in Malaysia that include 5 international and 16 domestic airports, and 18 short take-off and landing (STOL) ports.
Explore the opportunities
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad, as Malaysia’s leading airport operator, is fully committed to developing talents that can meet the needs and challenges of the airport business. With more than 20 years’ experience in the aviation industry, we offer great benefits that are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s modern lifestyles. We are looking for people who are committed team players with diverse backgrounds to join our team and grow with us. People who work with us enjoy yearly upgrading and promotions for top performances, attractive salary schemes, and medical and insurance coverage.
- MIHRM Employer of Choice Silver Award (2013)
- Anugerah Majikan 1Malaysia by Ministry of Human Resource (MoHR) (2014)
- Human Resource Excellence Awards 2014
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Award 2014 (Top 3 for GLC sector)
- Green Tech Awards 2015 (Malaysia’s Top 30 Green Catalysts company)