Choose the right place to launch your career.
At PwC, bring your talents and drive to the table and we’ll provide you with theopportunities to develop your business acumen and the life skills to succeed in your career.
The experience and skills you gain at PwC stays with you, no matter where your careertakes you.
Approximately 80% of our workforce is "Gen Y". This means, we are open to new and innovative ideas. Our recent 2014 People Engagement Survey gave us useful insights into our young workforce:
- 78% feel that the learning and education they receive at PwC has adequately prepared them for the work they do.
- 86% feel that they have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments that contribute to their development.
- 81% feel that they are satisfied with the actions PwC is taking to be socially responsible.
We’ve been honoured with a range of awards, including:
- HR Excellence Awards 2014
- Excellence in Employer Branding
- Excellence in Recruitment & Retention Strategy
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Excellence in Social Media & HR Technology
- Best Service Provider for Business Continuity Management (BCM) - Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) International
- Malaysia’s Graduate Employer of the Year (2013, 2012, 2011 & 2009).
- Ranked No. 1 in the Accounting and Professional Services Sector (2013, 2012, 2008-2010
- Ranked No. 1 in the Consulting Sector (2013, 2011).
- M&A Transaction Support Firm of the Year - Finance & Tax, National Mergers & Acquisition Awards (Malaysia) (2012, 2008 & 2007).
- No. 1 in Financial Consulting for Kennedy’s.
- Global Consulting Marketplace (2010 - 2013).