- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Accounting and Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further youll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive
exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. Youll also receive guidance on how
to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalise on opportunities.
You can start creating your future immediately; working with experienced professionals wholl guide you and help you build the technical skills, knowledge and
confidence to pursue your goals. Imagine how much further you can go by expanding your networks, collaborating with industry leaders, learning from mentors and
pursuing your professional qualifications.
Join EY and create your own future.
- Final-year students and fresh graduates who possess at least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in accounting, commerce, economics, finance,
- information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
Please include a cover letter, your most updated resume, photocopies of academic transcripts (secondary and tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant
supporting documents with your application.
Minimum required level of study:
Accountancy and Financial Management