KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 152,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 156 countries worldwide.
KPMG first established a presence in Malaysia in 1928 and the Malaysian firm has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. KPMG's operations in Malaysia are carried out in association with KPMG Desa Megat & Co. The Malaysian firm now has 60 partners and over 1,800 staff located across 10 offices.
Awards & Accolades
- Euromoney Best Islamic Finance Audit and Advisory Firm of the Year (2008 – 2012)
- M&A Transaction Support Firm of the Year (Finance and Tax) (2009 – 2012)
- Sustainable Firm of The Year (Global), 2012
- Employer of Choice (Gold Award), 2011
- Top 4 of 100 Leading Graduate Employers (2010 – 2012)
- GRADUAN Brand Awards – Preferred Employer in Business and Preferred Employer in Accounting, 2012
- Universum’s Index of "The World’s Most Attractive Employers" (2010 – 2012)
KPMG is a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is richly rewarded. We constantly reach out to people who seek opportunities to develop themselves personally and professionally. To this end, not only do we provide the right leadership, opportunities and rewards, we also cultivate the right environment in which employees can thrive. We believe that one of the keys to the Firm success is being global-minded. KPMG’s revitalized global mobility program named Global Opportunities (GO) program offers our people with life-enriching opportunities to work in KPMG member offices around the world.