- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Group Leader - AEON Wellness
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Length/duration of opportunity
- To assist Shop Manager in the department and to take the over Shop Manager responsibilities in her/his absence.
- Preparation of daily working schedule on daily basis and during working hours.
- To supervise in the opening such as cleaning, staff attendance, stock replenishment and morning greeting to customers.
- To train the staff as per instructed by Shop Manager.
- To do weekly ordering accordingly.
- To ensure that any promotion held is being carried out smoothly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or those who have an experience from retail industry in Pharmaceutical or Health & Beauty.
- Fresh Graduates also encouraged applying.
- Willing to work on shift, weekends and public holidays.
Retail and Merchandising