- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Accounting and Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further youll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
Well provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, youll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career youd like to shape.
Join EY and create your future.
- Penultimate-year university students who have consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
- Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful and analytical
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
To include a cover letter, most updated resume, photocopies of academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application.
Accountancy and Financial Management