- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Subjects to experience
ICT and Multimedia
Length/duration of opportunity
- To provide first level technical support to end users in resolving basic operational issues following pre-approved processes.
- To proactively perform continuous process improvements as applicable.
- To manage inventory and maintenance of end-user hardware, printers, accessories & licenses of devices.
- To perform workstation and server monitoring and life-cycle management, beginning from installation, deployment to secure disposal of assets.
- To assist in IT project implementation as required.
- To work with a myriad of technologies and projects, from the basic IT helpdesk support, networking, configuring VMWare servers, Fortigate firewall, MS SQL Database administration, ISMS implementation and much more.
- To attend to vendor events and workshops to stay updated with the IT developments and product releases.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Fresh graduates or those with 1 year of working experience in related field is welcomed to apply.
- As we’re a MNC with employees from multiple countries, you will need to be well versed in written and spoken English.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Flexi, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance and etc.
Minimum required level of study:
IT and Technology