- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Subjects to experience
ICT and Multimedia
Length/duration of opportunity
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of Java projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or modifying existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timetables, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in the development and implementation of Java or JavaEE business applications.
- Experience working with Java IDE (Eclipse), Maven, and SVN
- Experience working with ExtJS, and knowledge of main components of OfBiz framework is preferred.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in Europe (or other continents) regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organized, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
Flexi, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance and etc.
Minimum required level of study:
IT and Technology