- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Selangor (near KLIA Sepang)
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Responsible for mechanical troubleshooting in order to reduce the downtime of machinery.
- Identify, analyse, and implement preventive maintenance to avoid reoccurrence of breakdown or minimise unplanned downtime.
- Optimise spare part requirement so that the spare parts are available whenever the needs arise with minimum inventory cost.
- Responsible for maintenance cost.
- Identify and implement improvement maintenance in order to prolong the lifespan of equipment.
- Plan plant shut activities in order to minimize plant shut duration and labour cost.
- Handle maintenance issues including on-call and work late (if required).
- Responsible for career development or training of subordinates in order to have second liner.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering only.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player and fast learner.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Composed, calm yet energetic when faced with challenges.
- Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the company.
- Ability to work in tough environment and cope with stress
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skill and a team result oriented person
- Willing to work at Banting (near KLIA Sepang)
- Hostel will be provided for those from outstation
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group
Minimum required level of study: