- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Accounting and Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Experience Hire Recruitment team.
- Arrange interviews, to be conducted in person, via phone or internet.
- Ensure completion of all documentation as per the recruitment standards and processes.
- Forward required documentation to the recruiters or recruitment Manager to enable offer of employment to be made to successful candidates.
- Processing offer and reject letters for candidates.
- Attend meetings as required to provide updates on recruitment progress and determine needs.
- Update Employee Referral tracking sheet.
- Update candidate status in the recruitment portal.
- Coordinating meetings when required.
- Recommend improvements to recruitment administrative processes and documentation.
- Attend to any other ad hoc request by the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/ Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in HR Administration, Office Administration or support services
- Familiar with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Accountancy and Financial Management