- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Selangor (near KLIA Sepang)
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Lead, develop and coordinate failure registration system (FR), root-cause analysis program (RCA), Operation Plan program (OP), Weekly & Monthly Plant shut planning, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Program and 6S program
- Manpower arrangement & control OT, duty roster, day to day job arrangement for oiler & greaser, PTW, item charge out from store
- Report preparation Daily report, weekly report, monthly consumption analysis report, SAP performance report
- Attend all the lubrication issue & job arrangement
- Oil sample test monitoring program trend out the result & report the status
- Improve and apply deadline monitoring for lubrication schedule maintenance through SAP
- Coordinate and develop structured training for maintenance teams
- To provide visible leadership and coordination of people development in relationship to operational, technical and equipment knowledge Structure, Job description, competency matrix
- Continuous improvement of asset capability performance through introduce and implement effective machines maintenance strategies and programs
- Audit the SOP development for all section
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or any other engineering related programmes.
- Fresh graduates with basic technical knowledge are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player and fast learner.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Composed, calm yet energetic when faced with challenges.
- Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the company.
- Ability to work in tough environment and cope with stress
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skill and a team result oriented person
- Willing to work at Banting (near KLIA Sepang)
- Hostel will be provided for those from outstation
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group
Minimum required level of study: