- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Subjects to experience
ICT and Multimedia
Length/duration of opportunity
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of Java projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or modifying existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timetables, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have strong experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and in developing and debugging NodeJS and AngualrJS based web-applications.
- Experience in NoSQL document databases technologies (such as PouchDB) is desired.
- Familiar with principles of design and user experience
- Experience developing BPM solutions and back-end integration has added advantage.
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership and solutions, and client leadership.
- Candidate comes with proficiency in German for both writing and speaking has better advantage
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills. Proficiency in English for both writing and speaking is a must.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in Europe (or other continents) regularly.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organise, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
Flexi, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance and etc.
Minimum required level of study:
IT and Technology