- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Log in
- Sign up
Walk-In Interview : Exec Inbound Calls
Banking and Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Perform the required call verification process prior updating customers' information or providing account information.
- Identify and handle customers' enquiries completely and accurately with confidence.
- Attend to customers' instructions for financial and non-financial transactions.
- Complete necessary documentation to manage the customers' complaints, issues, and subsequent solutions.
- Schedule or act on any required follow-up in accordance with AmBank Contact Centre guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizations' customers and data.
- Educate customers on new products and services.
- Other ad-hoc duties / project assigned.
- Recognised degree in any discipline preferably with 1 year working experience in Contact Centre environment.
- Broad knowledge on retail banking products.
- Fast learner to pick up the systems, policies and procedures requirements.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Team player and cooperative.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Minimum required level of study:
Banking & Financial Services