The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for processing all the Accounts Payable transactions on behalf of the client.
IT and Technology, Management Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Processes transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Processes pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Invoice Processor may be required to process one or all of these types of invoices (with PO, without PO)
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before these are processed by the Payments Processor.
- Has working knowledge of both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyse vendor statements
- Manage Payment Posting Process including verifying error and perform resolution; Act as liaison to the client.
- Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
-Act as main contact with the Bank regarding payments queries
-Process T&E related payment
-Process cheque payment
Travel and Expense Processing:
- Manage travel and entertainment process including:
-Processing and validating approval of T&E reports,
-Processing, reviewing and releasing for payment/rejecting electronic expense reports
- Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting course
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Client holidays are observed instead of Philippine or local holidays