The person will be responsible for processing AR transactions such as billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information and collections.
IT and Technology, Management Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Collections Supervisor.
- Process A/R billings, adjustments, and write-offs.
- Understand and perform Accounts Receivable supervisory role if and when needed.
- Provides required business unit reporting and other required information, when needed.
- Track and reconcile daily/monthly AR balance.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system (manually encoded or through the interface).
- Investigating into situations where invoices and customer information requirements may contradict.
- Generate repayments for erroneous customer payments or overpayments.
Cash Applications Role
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Cash Apps Supervisor.
- Accurately post checks from medium to complex transactions by researching and resolving problems within designated guidelines by speaking directly with customers on the phone, or composing and sending letters, or researching through multiple database resources as necessary.
- Process collection checks, EFT/wire transfers.
- Process bank adjustments.
Credit Management Role
- Analyzes paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills for simple to medium transactions and recommends action to resolve credit problems.
- Reviews files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts.
- Evaluates customer records and recommends that account be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on DSO, earnings and savings data, payment history, and purchase activity of customer.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting related course.
- Fresh graduates or with 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
Overtime and On-Call may be required.