As Analyst, Customer Due Diligence, you are responsible for performing customer due diligence activities including clearing of screening matches and carrying out enhanced due diligence on...
Insurance and Financial Service
Length/duration of opportunity
- To perform customer due diligence activities including clearing of screening matches and carrying out enhanced due diligence on high risk customers in accordance To the target turnaround time.
- To perform peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts as and when required by the supervisors.
- To ensure proper documentation of work.
- To liaise with various business and functional units for information gathering To ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- To escalate positive matches of high-risk customers and other key AML/CFT issues To the supervisors.
- To assist in the development and testing of new/enhanced AML/CFT systems.
- Preferably Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting studies. Other areas of studies will also be considered
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good written and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia Languages
- Good analytical skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to write report with strong judgment
- Proactive and good teamwork