Assistant System Planner is responsible for lead and coordinate Weekly & Monthly Plant Shut planning.
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Lead and coordinate Weekly & Monthly Plant Shut planning.
- Lead and coordinate Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Program.
- Lead, develop and coordinate failure registration system (FR).
- Lead, develop and coordinate root cause analysis program (RCA).
- Lead, develop and coordinate Operation Plan program (OP).
- Lead and coordinate the 6S program.
- Coordinate and develop structured training for maintenance teams.
- Assist Engineer in the lubricating system.
- Manpower arrangement & control – OT, duty rooster, day to day job arrangement for oiler & greaser, PTW, item charge out from store.
- Report preparation – Daily report, weekly report, monthly consumption analysis report, SAP performance report.
- Continuous improvement of asset capability performance through introduce and implement effective machines maintenance strategies and programs.
- Audit the SOP development for all section.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or any other engineering related programmes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player and a fast learner.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Malay.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Composed, calm yet energetic when faced with challenges.
- Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the company.
- Ability to work in a tough environment and cope with stress.
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.