Associate - Information Technology Enabled Transformation is responsible support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
Accounting & Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs.
- Support the Business Development team in proposal writing and development of sales presentation, and research.
- Plan and perform research and analysis in accordance to project requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in either, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or in any of these related fields.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals.
- Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Good command of English.
- A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 1 year of combined advisory or relevant industry experience in Business IT and an understanding of Information Technology is added advantage.