Ensure production, compounding, chemical preparation and chlorination waste discharge come to IETS for treatment first before discharge to the public drain.
Manufacturing, Chemicals & Heavy Industries
Length or duration of opportunity
- Ensure production, compounding, chemical preparation and chlorination waste discharge come to IETS for treatment first before discharge to the public drain.
- Ensure the public drain outside and surrounding factory is always in clean condition.
- Improve the chemical treatment efficiency at an optimum level.
- Treat the effluent from production and compounding at efficient low cost.
- Monitor the line parameters such as chemicals, temperature, level etc.
- Assist supervisors in troubleshooting.
- Carry out R & D work if necessary.
- Co-ordinate with compounding on the type of latex and formulation use.
- Monitor the usage of chemical.
- Liaise with Production/ Manufacturing Executive and manager on any quality problem.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemistry / Polymer Science / Biology / Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, & able to work independently.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented, strong followfollow-upood negotiation skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.