Claims Assessor, Non-Motor (OACM) is responsible for assessing, manage and process all classes of Non-Motor claims within your authority limit.
Insurance and Financial Service
Length/duration of opportunity
- To assess, manage and process all classes of Non-Motor claims within your authority limit.
- Attending queries and advising claims procedures to agents, brokers and insured
- Improve claims services to foster better relations with external and internal customers
- Possesses a recognized degree in Management, Business Administration or any relevant discipline. Those with professional qualifications such as Insurance are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably have at least two years' working experience in the general insurance industry, especially in Claims Management.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess a matured personality with a positive work attitude.