Electrical Maintenance Engineer is responsible to lead a team of technicians in ensuring maintenance, daily operations and projects are effectively and efficiently carried out.
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Oversee the daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, modification projects and troubleshooting of field electrical components & equipment (for paper machine & etc).
- Plan and assist the maintenance of electrical installations, operation, monthly shut down, upgrading projects & other ads-hoc projects.
- Lead a team of technicians in ensuring maintenance, daily operations and projects are effectively and efficiently carried out.
- Provision of internal operations and technical support.
- Identify and implement improvement maintenance in order to prolong the life span of the equipment.
- Responsible for reducing down time, maintenance cost and inventory cost for a department.
- Lead and implement internal maintenance and process improvement initiatives.
- Prepare necessary weekly, monthly and yearly technical reports.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Preferably those with minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience in heavy industries.
- Fresh graduates with good technical knowledge / hands-on knowledge in electrical power are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical mind and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work under tough environment and handle pressure well.
- High commitment, independence, and responsibility are required.
- Good oral and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.
Send your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to address below:
GS Paper & Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (Packaging Plant 1)
Lot 7090, Mukim Tanjung 12, Daerah Kuala Langat,
42700 Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
Attention: HR Recruitment
Your application will be processed within 2-3 weeks. Only selected candidates will be notified.