Environmental Engineer (Waste-to-Energy) is responsible to manage and control overall waste to energy process and application on all department/company.
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Exposure and involvement in waste to energy plant and boiler operation.
- Manage and control overall waste to energy process and application on all department/company.
- To identify and implement cost saving exercise initiated by department or company.
- To responsible for the daily planning and operation of the waste to Energy Plant.
- To lead the test lab and ensuring all test results are compliance to requirement.
- Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous process and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
- Liaise with government authority department whenever needed.
- Handle any improvement project that related to waste to energy.
- Station at Group Site Service (Waste to Energy Plant).
- Degree in Environment / Mechanical / Environmental Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in waste to energy plant / Boiler operation will add advantages.
- Fresh graduate with good knowledge in waste to energy process/boiler or mechanical engineering encourages to apply.
- Knowledge in the environmental act & waste treatment will be added advantage.
- Fluent in written and oral English language.
- Able to work outside normal office hour and on field/site.
- Able to work under tough environment and handle pressure well.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skill and a team result oriented person.
- Willing to work at Banting (near KLIA Sepang).
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.