E/SE/AM for Application / Development and Support is responsible provides in-house services to develop software/applications to support KPMG business functions on their IT delivery.
Accounting & Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Participate in software Architecture and Design applying best practices.
- Conduct Applications Functional and Performance test.
- Preparation of technical training materials and users manuals.
- Systems Support and maintenance on existing and new global applications.
- Develop web based IT Solution.
- Data / Systems Migration skills and Applications interface with SAP.
- Systems Documentation.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of proven IT Development project, fully understand SDLC.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skill.
- Team player, demonstrated self-initiative, good sense of prioritization.
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL 2005 & above), C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge in web development.
- Knowledge in MOSS 2007/2010 will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and industry trends.
- Knowledge on mobile application development would be added advantage.