Coordinate and supervise accounts payable, including the implementation of processes and internal controls to ensure governance over the Accounts Payable function.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Deliver Accounts Payable (AP) processing services within agreed quality, service levels and KPI targets as defined in Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Implement accounts payable processes and internal controls to ensure governance over the Accounts Payable function.
- Supervise the recording of all accounts payable transactions to ensure timely and accurate monthly and yearly accounts payable closing.
- Coordinate and execute continuous improvement initiatives to streamline existing accounts payable processes and improve efficiencies through better utilization of automated systems.
- Diploma or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or a related discipline.
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the business and industry.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and application of local/international accounting standards, principles and practices.
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage.
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).