Support accounts receivable accounting and reporting, including the implementation of policies, processes, and internal controls to ensure governance over the Accounts Receivable function.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Support timely deployment of the new scope of work into the Shared Service Centre. Ensure execution and maintenance of efficient processing workflow following the stipulated processes and requirements, strong internal controls, etc.
- Execute activities in accordance to agreed Service Levels, KPIs and SOPs.
- Escalate operational issues and suggest action plans where it is related to process/workflows. Follow through issues to resolution and keep superior in the loop of progress.
- Ensure compliance to internal controls standards in all processing activities, including being audit ready.
- Highlight continuous improvement ideas through brainstorming or team discussion. Support the actions to execute the CI selected.
- Guide team members through proper knowledge transfer and support their workload where necessary.
- Act as a back-up to the superior when needed, showing monitoring and management abilities.
- Gather and compile information to assist in the preparation of the required KPI reports and status updates. Highlight any challenges in meeting KPIs and discuss action to close the gap with a supervisor.
- Diploma or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or a related discipline.
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the business and industry.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and application of local/international accounting standards, principles, and practices.
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage.
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).