Perform general ledger recording; support closing of accounts and financial reports preparation, including the implementation of processes and internal controls to ensure governance over the...
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Responsible for all GL entries, including accruals, payroll, and monthly closing activities.
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.
- Reconcile Intercompany Balance Sheet & Inter-company P&L difference with counterparts on a timely manner.
- Prepare balance sheet analysis and reconciliation in a timely manner.
- Responsible for Fixed asset ledger and asset accounting e.g. capitalization, disposal or transfer are properly recorded and according to group policy & guidelines for a high volume of asset management / more complexity of asset management process.
- Review GRIR and ensure timely clearance, liaising with stakeholders to obtain missing information when necessary.
- To work closely with AR, AP, Treasury and country Finance teams especially for month end closing activities.
- Continuously seek to identify process issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Involved in GL related migration and other improvement projects.
- Diploma or professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or a related discipline.
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the business and industry.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and application of local/international accounting standards, principles, and practices.
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage.
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).