Sales Executive responsible for meeting sales targets and goals
Length/duration of opportunity
- Meeting sales targets and goals
- Responding to sales orders and all types of inquiries from customers
- Identifying and establishing contact with existing and potential customers
- Assisting in identifying the opportunities of new customers and for development and enhancement of existing products
- Monitoring collection of accounts receivables, credit reference check and apply credit limit for customers
- Producing sales report and providing feedback about the market
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Chemistry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specialising in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent. Job role in Sales Executive/Account Manager or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Possess negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers
- Highly proactive and willing to learn
- Good problem solving and organisation skills
- Preferable to be multi-lingual and ability to speak more than one dialect is an asset
- Prepared to work after office hours to network with customers
- Familiar with Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply