As an Executive in the Talent Team, you'll actively participate in the firm's recruitment and engagement activities. You'll be the business partner for Core...
Accounting & Professional Services, Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- You'll take charge of the Campus Recruitment including liaising with the Hiring Managers on recruitment needs, shortlisting resumes, conducting interviews, building relationship with student leaders and career counsellors, and organising engagement events.
- You'll take charge of onboarding of new hires and manage the confirmation process. You'll assist in pre-screening and shortlisting resumes for campus hires. You'll plan and organise employee engagement activities, and participate in campus recruitment events such as career fairs, career talks and office visits.
- Recognised university degree.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Outgoing personality with a pleasant demeanor.
- Enjoy meeting people.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role.