Facility Chargeman responsible for assisting Engineering Department in planning, operation, monitoring and maintaining all electrical systems at Pharmaniaga ...
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Length/duration of opportunity
• To implement quality in daily work routines for all equipment associated with the Electrical systems 415 V, LV and HT Room system and to implement quality in daily work routines for the Electrical Systems and associated plant equipment.
• Managing all the HT and LV electrical supply equipment's including Genset so as to ensure that all are working in good condition.
• To supervise contractors, vendors personnel and visitors to the Electrical Installations and monitor to prevent any noncompliance with respect to OSH Act, Site Rules & Regulations and the Pharmaniaga Life science Quality Policies and SOP's systems.
• Perform daily site inspections for the Electrical switch rooms and associated Electrical systems, ensure all areas are clean and tidy and free from obstructions.
• Maintain a Daily log book of events, disturbances, out of tolerances and any other activities on the Electrical systems.
• To monitor and maintain Electrical systems and report any abnormality of the systems to the engineer, failure, alarm event notification, hazard, near miss or issues arise in the project site and recommend corrective/preventive actions.
• To support any breakdown in the electrical equipments and any failure of machine related to electrical system.
• Complete maintenance routine documents on daily Electrical Installations.
• To enforce safety awareness to all project staff and coordinates OSH events or training programs i.e. Tool Box & Safety Briefing, Safety Audit.
• Perform site building inspection specified in SOP and monitor construction, renovation and modification works and recommend corrective/ preventive actions according to the job request form and issue any building inspection report to system owners.
• Act as a committee member of Emergency Response Plan (ERT).
• To monitor and follow up any maintenance requirement related to the fire protection system as advised by the PLS Fire Rescue Team (FRT) and 3rd part fire alarm vendor.
• Assist and involve in all projects planning to ensure all electrical requirements are properly addressed and adhered to during implementation, installation, testing and commissioning.
• To check any possibilities of any saving of energy saving opportunities, by performing energy audit assessment.
• To liaise with relevant authorities such as TNB and Suruhanjaya Tenaga in translating and implementing the regulatory requirement for PLS and involve in energy savings activities such as Electrical Energy Management.
• Responsible for general building maintenance such as lightings, flooring, walls, doors, paintings, drainage etc inclusive of liaising with contractors for any third party jobs.
• To supervise, train and coach subordinates to ensure adequacy in their skills and knowledge while maintaining good working environment and inculcate positive and healthy attitude amongst staffs.
• To assist HOD in overall cross-training of engineering personnel, inculcate good working environment, managing priorities and conflicts.
• To achieve compliance with HALAL requirements, ISO requirements such as ISO 9001, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 17025, cGMP and GDP requirements such as PIC/S, US-FDA, EU-GMP, EU-GDP, local regulatory and third party principal requirement.
• To undertake any other duties as directed by Immediate Supervisor and Management as and when required.
• Certificate Electrical Chargeman BO Level by Suruhanjaya Tenaga and Certificate Electrical Domestic and Industrial /Vocational.
• Minimum 5 years' experience required in related field.
• Proven Supervisory and Technical Skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical facility and statutory quality regulations & legislation.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant health and safety regulations & legislation.
• Written and verbal command of English to technical standard.
• Knowledge in GMP is added advantage.
• The job holder must have the following skills essentials:-
Action Orientated, Active Listening, Adaptability, Creativity, Data Facility, Decisiveness, Delegation, Detail Handling, Establishing Direction, Initiative, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Judgement, Need to Achieve, Planning & Organising, Spoken Communication, Stress Tolerance, Team Working, Tenacity, Willingness to Learn, Work Standards, Written Communication, Controlling (desirable), Helicopter Vision (desirable), Influencing (desirable), Vision (desirable).