General Accounting is responsible to provide 1st level support for Schlumberger's global network, server, and security infrastructure.
Business and Management, Accounting & Professional Services, IT & Technology/ICT & Multimedia.
Length/duration of opportunity
- Provide 1st level support for Schlumberger's global network, server, and security infrastructure
- Responsible for resolving IT reported problem efficiently and conclusively
- Performs basic/intermediate InterACT systems troubleshooting for incoming help desk requests
- Ensures all tickets are updated at all times during the life of the issue from acknowledgment to resolution.
- Must be Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Arabic, Mandarin or French proficiencies is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Windows 7 / Windows 8 / iOS / Android, etc.) and PC/Mobile Devices hardware.
- Proficient in supporting MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Words, etc.)
- Knowledge in basic networking (LAN/WAN) and IT infrastructure environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
- Professional certificate (eg. Cisco CCNA/MCSE) a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT industry, preferably in Support Centers
- Monthly Parking Allowance