Assistant Branch Manager
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will be managing and completing daily store operation jobs.
- Manage and complete daily store operation jobs
- Maintain the outlet of staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Market merchadising by studying promotion, pricing, product display ,stock control and stock manage
- Achieve the sales target
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the working environment
- Resolve customer problems
- Contributing to the team in order to accomplish and achieve the result and team work
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
- Degree in any field.
- At least having a year of experience in Sales, Retailing or relevant field would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates/high school leavers are encouraged to apply
- Able to work accordingly to retail hours, including weekends & Public Holidays (Alternate Rest Day)
- Must be confident, friendly and able to provide good customer services.
- Proactive and initiative team player with the ability to achieve sales targets.
- Posess transport for travelling and transferable
- Good Income with Sales Incentives
- Annual Increment
- Annual Bonus
- EPF, Socso and EIS benefits
- Promotion Opportunity
- Uniform will be provided
- Panel Clinic
- Training is provided