Learning how to turn concepts, ideas into workable designs as effective communication tool.
In this internship, you will learn and execute how to turn concepts, ideas into workable designs as effective communication tool. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and showing amazing attention to detail.
You’ll be working on
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials, according to corporate identity guidelines
- Coordinating with social media and PR team on the design ideas and turning them into workable design ideas and works
- Contributing and suggesting design ideas to the team
- Creating a wide range of graphics, layouts for product, services illustrations, social media posts, social media layouts, videos, GIF, campaign logos, websites etc
- To take the photographs that suit the design layouts, should images are not supplied by clients
- Reviewing designs, making changes for improvements when necessary, and meeting deadlines
Students from Design Faculty, ideally in digital design, and video editing, but not compulsory.