Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business.
IT and Technology, Management Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
As an Analyst with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high-performance businesses. We are looking for professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, these professionals need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of the process, technology, and organisational change.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialised skills that will help you advance your career.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Management Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organisational change and business transformation.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business.
As an Analyst, specific responsibilities may include (depending on which group to which you belong):
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
- Performing portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Participating in performing portions of technology build, test and deployment activities
All of our entry-level consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Track record of outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Business Marketing / Management
- Liberal Arts / Communications / Organisational Behaviour
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must have Outstanding PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree from discipline.
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Must be in Leadership roles in Co-curricular Activities in University
- Involved in part-time work or Internship will be an advantage.
Open for Malaysian students only.