The Digital Content Moderation Agent is responsible in performing customer service and website content management.
IT and Technology, Management Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Perform customer service and website content management.
- Ensure to be always compliant to the audit process.
- Work together with Subject Matter Experts on quality scoring.
- Collects, measures, analyses, evaluates, interprets and summarises data in preparation for generating reports to be used for performance evaluation of the project.
- Able to work in a team with other team members.
- Able to work well with clients.
- Address any ad-hoc process or technical questions.
- Fresh Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 6 months to 1 years call center experience is acceptable.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in any one of these languages (Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Burmese).
- Must be willing to work on rotation night and day shift.
- Must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.