Customer Service Executive (Mandarin or non-Mandarin)
A Customer Service Executive at Aegis BPO handles all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products.
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- 5 working days in a week
- EPF & SOCSO
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Commission/ Incentives: can earn unlimited per month.
- Rest & relax area (pool & foosball table, etc.) Gym and shower facilities.
- Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation
- Stage: Customer Service Executive > Senior Customer Service Executive > Team Leader >Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer to the candidate's favourite departments (Eg. Finance, Human Resource and etc.), to accept different challenges within the company after 1 year.
- We provide shuttle service for Ara Damansara LRT station & Damai LRT station based on selected schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM with 5 passes.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia (Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage for this position.
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call center are also encouraged to apply – Full Training Provided
- Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts and off day
- Each shift consists of 9 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ara Damansara/ Menara KPJ (Base on Project)
- Applicant must be willing to work from rotational shift and off day