Internship for Human Resource Management Students
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: hiring process, organisation, documentation and employee relations.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Hiring Process - Recruitment and Sourcing of candidates
- Employee Relations
- 5 working days in a week
- EPF & SOCSO
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Rest & relax area (pool & foosball table, etc.) Gym and shower facilities.
- We provide shuttle service for Ara Damansara LRT station & Johor Bahru based on selected schedule.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara.
- 10 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).