An opportunity open to candidates willing to work shifts with at least one year of working experience in the related field. Job scope includes assisting the Shop Manager, preparing daily working...
Length/duration of opportunity
- To assist Shop Manager in the department and to take the over Shop Manager responsibilities in her/his absence.
- Preparation of daily working schedule on daily basis and during working hours.
- To supervise in the opening such as cleaning, staff attendance, stock replenishment and morning greeting to customers.
- To train the staff as per instructed by Shop Manager.
- To do weekly ordering accordingly.
- To ensure that any promotion held is being carried out smoothly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or those who have an experience from retail industry in Pharmaceutical or Health & Beauty.
- Fresh Graduates also encouraged applying.
- Willing to work on shift, weekends and public holidays.