Perform vigilant and diligent monitoring, and review of all accounts under his portfolio to maximize recovery and protect the interest of the Bank.
- Perform vigilant and diligent monitoring, and review of all accounts under his portfolio to maximize recovery and protect the interest of the Bank.
- Handle customer’s inquiries (via walk in, calls) on rescheduling/restructuring, negotiated settlement proposals and related matters.
- Study and prepare reports on proposals from customer pertaining to R&R, negotiated settlement or related matters including write off.
- Manage collection, recovery and settlement and related duties to maximize recovery.
- Prepare activity sheet/update report for all accounts assigned to him.
- Assess and determine the appropriate recovery strategy and implement the strategy effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct discussion, customer and site visit when necessary.
- Check/conduct review collateral on impaired financing as per BNM’s guidelines and internal policies.
- Liaise with solicitors, Land Office, Receiver & Manager and other related parties in the monitoring of accounts under legal proceedings to expedite and ensure effective recovery process.
- Carry out closure of impaired & written off accounts/file that are under full and final negotiated settlement.
- Ensure update/account maintenance on legal status or other related matters in the systems i.e. BDS, CRS and LDS.
- To be guided by the entire Bank’s internal policies & procedures and BNM Guidelines including AMLATFPUA.
- Carry out administrative and clerical functions jobs.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Unit Head CRC or RRD,HQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years relevant working experience in credit appraisal, financing monitoring, collection and recovery of bad debt.