Internship in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
Financial Services and Insurance
Length/duration of opportunity
- Assist to process all invoices in Ariba/SAP from 3 way matching (verifying purchase orders, good received and invoice) to payment, ensure timely and accurate posting and payment.
- Assist to process staff claim by verifying supporting document and staff entitlement, ensure timely and accurate staff disbursement.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis report.
- Assist to prepare monthly inter-company Matching Report for Group Reporting which includes performing the investigation and resolving differences.
- Assist to prepare the monthly aging report, update and monitor account receivables credit control as per group policy.
- Assist to perform addition/ disposal/ deprecation of fixed assets related matter.
- Assist to prepare monthly fixed asset schedule for reporting purpose.
- Assist to perform bank reconciliations which include investigating and reconciling the differences on a timely basis.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Independent and good communication skill.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
Wong Yeok Yen (YY)