Internship - Finance Operations
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of a particular area of the business on either full-time or part-time basis, with the aim of learning practical knowledge of the business area, the company and the industry.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of a particular area of the business on either full-time or part-time basis, with the aim of learning practical knowledge of the business area, the company and the industry
• Assist to process all invoices in Ariba/SAP from 3 way matching (verifying purchase orders, good received and invoice) to payment, ensure timely and accurate posting and payment
• Assist to process staff claim by verifying supporting document and staff entitlement, ensure timely and accurate staff disbursement
• Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis report
• Assist to prepare monthly inter-company Matching Report for Group Reporting which includes performing investigation and resolving differences
• Assist to prepare monthly aging report, update and monitor account receivables credit control as per group policy
• Assist to perform addition/ disposal/ deprecation of fixed assets related matter
• Assist to prepare monthly fixed asset schedule for reporting purpose
• Assist to perform bank reconciliations which includes investigating and reconciling the differences on a timely basis
• Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the assistant manager in order to meet business requirements
- Candidate currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Independent and good communication skill
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Minimum internship period: 12 weeks
- Internship period starting from May 2020
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.