Internship - Investment Accounting
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of a particular area of the business on either full-time or part-time basis, with the aim of learning practical knowledge of the business area, the company and the industry.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of a particular area of the business on either full-time or part-time basis, with the aim of learning practical knowledge of the business area, the company and the industry
- Perform daily investment accounting processing in accordance with Business Process Manuals and applicable accounting policies & standards and ensure that all investment accounting data are processed and maintained accurately, in a complete manner and on a timely basis.
- Maintain high quality of documentation for investment accounting processes and in accordance with Business Process Manuals
- Attend and respond to investment accounting enquiries from Group and Local Finance and Investment Operations teams, and other relevant stakeholders, satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Candidate pursing Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Investment or equivalent
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Language: English
- Minimum internship period: 12 weeks
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.