Internship - Liquidity Solutions
Responsible to produce the cash forecast for Local Business Units (LBUs) across AIA Group using the SAP Cash Management (SAP CM) system to perform the cash forecast.
- Responsible to produce the cash forecast for Local Business Units (LBUs) across AIA Group using the SAP Cash Management (SAP CM) system to perform the cash forecast. The key objective is production of a consistent, high quality cash forecast to be used by the AIA entities to minimize cash-on-hand.
- Track actual cashflows against forecasted cashflows to understand sources of variability of the cash forecast with the intention to improve the quality and consistency of the cash forecast.
- Perform additional Treasury tasks as required such as payment initiation, reporting, bank account management, etc.
- To assist team with ad-hoc task such as generating files from system, managing and compiling huge data for trend analysis, etc
- Candidate pursing Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Investment or equivalent
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Language: English
- Minimum internship period: 12 weeks
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.