Customer Service Officer, Contact Centre
One of the main responsibilities of a Customer Service Officer is to handle customers’ enquiries and complaints received through the telephone related to all Bank’s product.
- Handle customers’ enquiries and complaints received through the telephone related to all Bank’s product
- Personalized service and go the extra mile where necessary to resolve customers’ issues with the objective of adding the ‘WOW’ factor in customers’ experience
- Liaise with other departments or branches in resolving customers’ issues
- Participate in outbound initiatives ie survey or telesales organized by the Marketing department in support of the effort in increasing customers; product holding or enhancing customers’ experience
- Identify service gaps and gather customers’ feedback and escalating to the Team Manager to improve customer experience and reduce cost.
- Fresh graduate from any discipline or diploma holders with related experience
- Good Time Management to be able to complete all tasks within the turnaround time
- Able to make sound decision escalate when required in problem solving
- Good communication skills