Executive, FX Sales
As an FX Sales Executive, you will be overseeing the overall FX performance and run rate of GCC and GSME.
- Overseeing the overall FX performance and run rate of GCC and GSME.
- Implementing business plans and strategies to acquire new banking customers, managing internal and external campaigns and initiatives to boost FX volume and revenue.
- Educating and coaching the ground sales team on updates and refresher courses on BNM FEA guidelines and FX treasury products
- Working in collaboration and acting as link bridge between GCC & GSME Sales and GFM FX team by providing analytics and identifying potential areas for growth (i.e: monitoring, tracking and focusing on utilization of FX lines, activating dormant FX customers.)
- Resolving daily operational issues of the team pertaining to FX transactions (ie: Revised TT Application Form, Biz Smart enhancement, SOP for exceptional handling cases).
- Building referral network and systematic calling to scope opportunity from identified leads.
- Supporting for other potential FX product like Dual Currency
- Experience in dealing with a minimum of 2 years
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills with good time management and excellent customer service
- Fast at learning & picking knowledge with strong analytical skills are beneficial.
- It is good to have a sense of general administrative knowledge and computer skills
- An exemplary candidate will have the affinity for numbers, good writing ability and willingness to travel.