As a Junior Analyst, you will be responsible to optimize product & channel relevancy across customer life cycle, prepare 360-view of total customer relationship overlay to derive optimal segmental price points and operational cost reduction advantages while enhancing customer experience.
- Responsible to optimize product & channel relevancy across customer life cycle, prepare 360-view of total customer relationship overlay to derive optimal segmental price points and operational cost reduction advantages while enhancing customer experience
- Maximize the analytics capabilities to optimize business expansion opportunity to support strategic initiative and business scorecard in terms of acquisition, portfolio management and retention
- Generate insights and statistical capabilities to predict and anticipate future events
- Support end-to-end customer communication management towards enlarging the customer base via behavioral marketing analytics and meeting customer experience excellence through survey/engagement throughout entire customer lifecycle management
- Develop scripts for target-based and event-triggered campaigns, manage customer contact (contact policy and leads historical base), supporting coordinate / plan roll-out of all databased campaign and prospect leads to relevant channel.
- Participate and contribute subject matter expertise in data extraction, segmentation and MIS reporting as per requirement
- Ensure ongoing process simplification, cross-functional process streamlining and risk control process in place and comply to bank internal requirement for business continuity
- Participate in process improvement and technology enablement in the area of productivity and data security.
- Implementation data enrichment, data standard and data quality check to drive quality deliverables
- Experience in technical and business analytics environment of at least 0 to 2 years
- Experience in banking operations, banking systems, MIS system management and database marketing
- Awareness of Corporate/ Commercial, SME, Consumer and/or Investment Banking products and market trends
- Awareness of Customer Segment, Channel and Transactional behaviour
- Experience in SAS, SQL, Tableau & Python
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Applied Statistics, and Computer Science or related qualitative